Inviting New User Into Holistics
On the top right, click Setttings -> Users to access Users Management:
Here you can see a list of users in your organization. On the right below Settings, click Invite User
Fill in the invitation form with the information below and click Submit:
- Name: Name of the user in Holistics
- Email: The email will receive an invitation link and will be used to login.
- Role: User's role in Holistics (Business User, Analyst or Admin).
- Allow API Access: Allow access to Holistics API for this user.
- Custom Message: Message sent along with the invitation link to the input email.
After this, an invitation link will be sent to the target email.
There are 3 possible roles on the Holistics platform. Each user is assigned to one role. Please check this link on permissions for each role.
- Admin: Admin can manage users, reports, dashboards and billing, etc.
- Analyst: Can create and edit reports and dashboards whose data source is shared with them. Analyst cannot manage users, or connect new data sources.
- Business User: Can only view reports and dashboards that are shared with them