Holistics is a Full-stack Data Workspace that helps you manage your analytical works with a unified experience in a single platform.
It means that Holistics can handle from ETL/ELT, data modeling to data visualization, data exploration and delivery. We aim to bring you from raw data to insights in the shortest amount of time and help you build up data culture by making data knowledge visible across the organization.
Every feature that we build in Holistics revolves around a single philosophy called DataOps.
The role of Holistics in an organization is discussed further here
The Holistics experience consists of four large components:
The Holistics experience consists of six large components:
- Data Consolidation: Bring your data from multiple different sources to a central storage (data warehouse).
- Data Transformation: Clean, transform and standardize your data for better usability and query performance
- Data Modeling: Map your business and data logic. Add context to your data to make knowledge accessible to your organization
- Data Exploration: Dig deeper into your data with a familiar drag-and-drop experience
- Data Visualization & Reporting: Bring your data alive with Holistics's reports, dashboards and visualizations system
- Data Delivery: Push your reports and dashboards directly to your end-user in their preferred channel
It should only take a few minutes to get started with Holistics. If at any time you get stuck, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Holistics aims to empower both Data Analysts and Business Users, but how you use Holistics depends on your role in the organization.
If you are a data analyst, you may want to make full use of Holistics's Data Modeling layer to match your organization's physical data with business logic, build reusable Data Models that can be reused in future complex analyses and reports, or share them with the business teams to explore.
You may be a business person with keen eyes for numbers and a curious mind full of questions. You want to explore data yourself without relying too much on analysts, but are still intimidated by SQL. In that case, Holistics's Datasets and Explore Data feature will be most useful for you. These features are also built to gently introduce users to SQL.
Management level folks who require regular, up-to-date numbers to make important decisions can also have data directly delivered to them via Email, Slacks.
Please visit the page about Manage Users to have a formal definition of user roles in Holistics.
Updated about a month ago