We're excited to announce Condition Group, one of our most requested features, is now available. This new addition allows you to create complex filtering conditions instead of just AND-ing everything. Here’s what the feature brings:
- Create OR conditions between different fields.
- Group conditions together and create groups within groups.
- Set AND/OR relationships between conditions.
For more information, visit our Public Docs: Filter with Condition Group.
Now before you dive into using the Condition Group feature, kindly note that:
- Version 4.0 Required: If your team is still on version 3.0, you'll need to switch to version 4.0 to access this feature. You can find how to upgrade here.
- Enable AQL: With version 4.0, make sure that you have activated our Analytics Query Language (AQL). For more information and to join our AQL beta, click here.
- AQL-engine Dataset: Right now, the Condition Group only works with datasets that use the AQL engine. Learn how to set it up here.
Condition Group is currently limited to the Report level only. We're exploring potential uses and solutions for bringing this to Dashboards.