There are four user roles in Holistics:
- Admin: Has all privileges of other roles, plus the ability to manage users, data sources, billing,... and impersonate other users.
- Analyst: Can create & edit reports, dashboards, data models and datasets on the data sources shared with them. Analysts cannot manage users, or connect new data sources.
- Explorer: Can explore datasets & reports, and can save their exploration to their private workspace, but not the public workspace.
- Viewer (Business User): Can only view reports and dashboards that are shared with them.
For more information on the difference between these roles, please click here.
Edit User Role
There are four user roles in Holistics. To learn more about them, refer to User Roles.
To edit a user's role, from User Management Dashboard:
- Click Edit.
- Select the new role from the dropdown box.
- Click Submit.